Selasa, 17 November 2015

TENSES

Tenses

  1. PRESENT TENSE = Harus VERB 1
    Jika tidak ada Verb 
    +) I am beautifull
        S + Tobe + Adjective
    -) I am not beautifull
       S + Tobe + Adjective
    ?) Am i beautifull ?
        Tobe + S + Adjective

    Jika memakai Verb+) I bring dictionary
        S + V1 + O
    -) I do not bring dictionary
       S + do not (Don't) / does not (Doesn't) + V1 + O
    ?) Do you bring dictionary?
        Do / Does + V1 + O
  2. PAST TENSE = Harus VERB 2
    Jika tidak memakai Verb
    +) I was sad
        S + Was / Were + Adjective
    -) I was not sad
       S + Was / Were + Not + Adjective
    ?) Was i sad?
        Was / Were + S + Adjective

    Jika memakai Verb
    +) I brought dictionary
        S + V2 + O
    -) I did not bring dictionary
       S + Did + Not + V1 + O = Harus kembali ke Verb 1
    ?) Did you bring dictionary?
        Did + S + V1 + O
  3. FUTURE TENSE
    +) I will bring dictionary next time
        S + Will + V1 + O
    -) I will not bring dictionary next time
       S + Will Not (Won't) + V1 + O
    ?) Will you bring dictionary next time?
        Will + S + V1 + O
  4. PRESENT CONTINOUS
    +) We are studying english
         S + Tobe + V-Ing + O
    -) We are not studying english
        S + Tobe + Not + V-Ing +O
    ?) Are we studying english?
        Tobe + S + V-Ing + O
  5. PAST CONTINOUS
    +) We were studying english
         S + Was / Were + V-Ing + O
    -) We were not studying english
        S + Was / Were + V-Ing + O
    ?) Were we studying english?
        Was / Were + S + V-Ing + O


Catatan :I, HE, SHE, IT gunakan WAS
YOU, THEY, WE gunakan WERE

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar